I have spoken to people around the world who claim to have individual experiences with ghosts, demonic possession, angels, UFOs, Bigfoot, alien abductions, alien encounters, messages from beyond the grave, all without any physical evidence to substantiate their claims.
The paranormal television shows, blogcasts, the audio streams, the YouTube videos all have individuals who claim to have had encounters, and yes, they do spin some very interesting yarns, but at the end of the day – they have no proof.
Personally, I find is appalling the television producers of the new genre of paranormal TV shows are actually trying their very best to pass what they are putting on air as real, and that they have even stooped low enough to start prostituting children in paranormal programming to get ratings.
Who would want a police officer responding to a 9-1-1 call who actually believes that there are ghosts – all based on night vision videography and the word of psychics?
Please, give me a break.
People are taking this way too seriously.
The only reason that the paranormal is real to some people, is because they believe it to be.
I agree that there is more to heaven and earth but it will not be found in the graveyards, old homes, damp castles, deserted asylums, the fields of Roswell, the dark side of the moon, the surface of Mars or the rooms of empty houses.
So called EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomena) have not proven beyond the shadow of the doubt that they are voices from beyond this realm of reality. Orbs, which many so called “ghost hunters” or “paranormal researchers” claim to be spirits, have been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be airborne particles of dust or moisture caught by the electronic flash.
If the so called ghosts or spirits were real, they would not have to be seen only at night, they would also be visible during the day. According to a few “ghoul busters” I have spoken to over the years, the reason people investigate ghosts at night is mostly, because the vast majority of their fellow researchers and those who go for ghost walks work or go to school during the day.
In 2001, I rocked the paranormal community when I made the connection between ghosts / hauntings, demonic possession, related so called paranormal activity and black mold.
Mold spores are very easily transported to different areas by attaching themselves to various hosts. These hosts would include people, animals, shoes and they even enter through open windows and doors. The spores then thrive and grow where it is damp and moist. Very toxic molds can develop from water seepage, and while black mold is “less common than other mold species it is not rare”.
Areas and substances where black mold can be found include water soaked wood, ceiling tiles, wall paneling, cardboard, even items made of cotton. Black mold can grow on drywall and insulation and can infest areas in the floors, walls and ceilings .
Moisture is essential to the growth of black mold, and when it is wet it is shiny in appearance. If you were to physically touch a spot of black mold, it would feel slimy and would smear on the area.
Toxic black mold (aka Stachybotrys chartarum) can cause serious health problems and symptoms in humans such as debilitating mental effects, breathing problems, damage to internal organs and in some cases has even caused death.
Besides being toxic, the spores from toxic black mold are also allergenic and so they can cause the allergic reactions in humans that other more common household molds do such as sneezing, sore eyes and a runny nose.
The mycotoxins produced by toxic black mold cause toxic symptoms in humans. These symptoms include:
– mental and neurological symptoms – respiratory symptoms – circulatory symptoms – vision and eye symptoms – skin symptoms – immune system symptoms – reproductive symptoms – tiredness and discomfort symptoms – other illnesses and health symptoms.
The trichothecene mycotoxins produced by toxic black mold are neurotoxic which means they can kill neurons in the brain and impair mental ability, as well as cause nervous disorders such as tremors. Exposure to toxic black mold’s mycotoxins also causes personality changes such as mood swings and irritability.
– Confusion – Brain fog – Shortened attention span – Difficulty concentrating and paying attention – Slowed reflexes – Disorientation – Dizziness – Memory loss and memory problems – Impaired learning ability – Hallucinations – Shock – Anxiety – Depression – Aggression and other personality changes – Tingling – Trembling – Shaking – Seizure – Numbness
People living in homes with toxic black mold are exposed to the mold mostly through breathing in black mold spores and mycotoxins. The mycotoxins of toxic black mold create irritation and a burning sensation in the air passages of a person such as in the nasal cavity, mouth and throat. These mycotoxins which are breathed in can become lodged in the mucous membranes, sinuses and the lungs which then causes a burning feeling, breathing problems and bleeding in the lungs.
– Difficulty breathing – breathlessness or shortness of breath – Wheezing – Coughing – Pulmonary edema – swelling of the lungs – Pulmonary hemorrhage – bleeding in the lungs – Sore throat – Burning sensation of the mouth – Bleeding gums – Runny nose – Itchy nose – Stuffy, blocked nose – Nose bleeds
Black mold mycotoxins or spores which are breathed in, ingested, or absorbed through the skin or eyes eventually find their way into a person’s blood stream and heart. This can lead to heart damage and problems with blood clotting and internal or external hemorrhaging.
– Irregular heartbeat – Heart inflammation – Damage to heart – Low blood pressure – Bone marrow disruption – Bleeding tendency – Blood not clotting properly – Hemorrhage – internal bleeding – Vomiting up blood – Bleeding in the brain and in other organs
Airborne toxic black mold mycotoxins can enter into a person’s body through the eyes. The mycotoxins are cytotoxic and can damage the cells they contact, inflaming and injuring the eyes and creating vision problems.
– Eye inflammation and soreness – Red or bloodshot eyes – Eye damage – Blurry vision and vision worsening – Jaundice (yellowing of the eyes)
Skin contact is one of the three main routes of black mold mycotoxins exposure. In cases where humans handled hay contaminated with toxic black mold, they developed more severe rashes and skin problems on the area of contact and on sweaty areas such as the armpits.
– Crawling skin – Dermatitis – skin inflammation, rash, blisters, itchiness – Jaundice (yellowing of the skin)
Toxic black mold emits chemicals which suppress the immune system, further helping black mold’s mycotoxins to overwhelm a person’s health. Many immunosuppressive drugs are actually derived from toxic molds. A person immunocompromised from black mold exposure will be more susceptible to infections and sickness.
– Immunosuppression – immune system not functioning properly – Infections reocurring
Mycotoxins from toxic black mold are teratogenic meaning they can cause abnormalities in the fetus during pregnancy which lead to birth defects. Toxic black mold mycotoxins are also cytoxotic and mutagenic, inhibiting protein synthesis including DNA and RNA.
– Infertility – Miscarriage – Impotence – Fetal development problems
During exposure to toxic black mold the immune system may release a sedative called Chloral Hydrate as a defense to try to slow the effects of the mold down. This also makes the person tired and causes fatigue. Toxic black mold exposure can also cause soreness of the muscles and joints.
– Chronic fatigue – Drowsiness – Weakness – Aches and pains – Muscle pain – Chest pain – Abdominal pain – Joint pain – Malaise – general discomfort – Headaches – Cold or flu type symptoms or recurring colds – Fever – Nausea – Vomiting – Diarrhea
Like other molds, toxic black mold and its spores are allergenic and so they can cause allergic reactions in humans such as breathing problems, sore eyes, runny nose, itchiness, sneezing and sore throat.
Some people may not experience severe health problems from toxic black mold while others will. Out of those people affected by the mycotoxins from toxic black mold, people with weaker immune systems, children and the elderly will suffer worse health issues.
According to about.com the following are 16 signs that your house is haunted, and you will see that they can be attributed to black mold by a logical scientist or trained professional researcher:
1. Unexplained noises 2. Doors, cabinets and cupboards opening and closing 3. Lights turning off and on 4. Items disappearing and reappearing 5. unexplained shadows 6. Strange animal behavior 7. Feelings of being watched 8. Mild psychokinetic phenomena 9. Feelings of being touched 10. Cries and whispers 11. Cold or hot spots 12. Unexplained smells 13. Moving or levitating objects 14. Physical assault 15. Other physical evidence 16. Apparitions
This article was even quick to point out the following:
“Before you decide there’s a ghost in your house or move out from fear, do your best to find rational explanations for what you are experiencing. Virtually all of the phenomena listed on the previous page could have perfectly natural causes:
– noises could be house settling, plumbing or even vermin such as mice and squirrels – opening and closing doors could be faulty hinges or caused by drafts – DOPler phenomena could just be carelessness and forgetfulness – shadows could be just that – shadows caused, perhaps, by a passing car’s headlights – as real as some of these things might seem to you, they really could be just products of your imagination.”
When so-called paranormal events are looked at in the light of logic and reason, the true cause of the believed phenomena will be found and will be less sensationalistic than the paranormal offers.
So, to members of the paranormal collective, the proof for a rational and logical explanation of the paranormal, based on scientific and medical research to members of a logical society, puts an end, without doubt, to the paranormal activity of ghosts, hauntings, demonic possession and other strange, weird, bizarre believed to be caused by paranormal entities.
TIP FOR GHOSTHUNTERS / PARANORMAL RESEARCHERS: Check For Black Mold.
Click Here For Ghosthunters / Paranormal Researchers Tools
Eco Friendly Products
Be Eco Friendly and shop our Green Product Stores.
Eco Friendly gifts Save the Planet.